Hello there and welcome to my blog post today!
The Sweet Strawberry Bundle and Berry Blessings Bundle are two separate bundles. One in the new Mini and the other in the SALE a-bration! catalogue. So you could buy one and be over half way to receiving the second bundle for free.
I love SALE a-bration! Don't you?
The Sweet Strawberry Bundle was delivered today and I had to ink it straight up and create a simple Thank You card. I love the beautiful two step images. Making colouring so quick and easy.
- Start with a Crumb Cake card base measuring 29.7cm x 10.5cm. Score and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.2cm.
- Cut a piece of the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper to measure 9.5cm x 2.5cm. Use Paper Snips to banner the end. Glue to the lower third of the Whisper White card stock and then to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Using the second largest stitched circle shape die cut the sentiment in Real Red ink. Securing with dimensionals, pop this up on top of the DSP layer.
- Stamp the strawberry in Real Red ink, then the two leaves and the stem in Garden Green ink.
- Then use the Strawberry Builder Punch to punch out the shapes.
- Arrange the strawberry, leaves and stem on the bottom left of the sentiment layer. Secure with glue or glue dots.
- Tie an 8cm piece of Linen Thread in a bow and secure to the left of the sentiment layer with a glue dot.