Hello and welcome to my blog today!
Today I have been in my craft space making a sympathy card! I like to have these on hand as I often get asked if I have some for sale. A friend told me that my handmade sympathy card was a beautiful and personal touch at a difficult time.
I have used two stamp sets available during SALE a-bration!
Corner Bouquet and Heal Your Heart stamp sets are both available for free with a qualifying order during SALE a-bration! Both beautiful and versatile stamp sets. Check them out below post in my online store.
Corner Bouquet Sympathy Card
- Corner Bouquet stamp set
- Heal Your Heart stamp set
- Pool Party card base measuring 21cm x 10.5cm
- Pool Party card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm
- Basic White card stock measuring 12cm x 10cm
- Night of Navy card Stock measuring 2cm x10cm
- Pool Party ink
- Versamark™ ink
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Stitched Nested Label Dies
- Heat Tool
- Linen Thread
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Mini Cut & Emboss Machine
- Score and fold your card base in half
- Stamp the smaller Corner Bouquet corner stamp in Pool Party Ink four times around the centre of the Pool Party card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm. I put a pencil mark in the centre of this piece of card stock you will not see it as the layers will hide it. There will be a small overlap of the stamped image as well.
- Die cut the Basic White card stock measuring 12cm x 10cm with a medium sized Stitched Nested Label Die
- On the scrap of the Basic White card stock left from the die cut above stamp the small flower 5 times in Pool Party ink and fussy cut them out
- On the piece of Night of Navy card Stock measuring 2cm x10cm stamp the sentiment from the Heal Your Heart stamp set in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle some White embossing powder on the top and set with the heat tool. Trim with trimmer and cut the ends of the sentiment with paper snips on an angle
- Pop the Basic White Stitched Nested Label up on dimensionals and secure to the centre of the card
- Glue the sentiment layer on the top of the Stitched Nested Label
- Using the round end of the Take Your Pick Tool rub each little cut flower to give them some dimension and adhere them to the card as shown in image above or however you would like them
- Make a double bow with the Linen Thread and adhere to the right hand side of your sentiment
Many thanks for stopping by to read my post.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment