- Start with a Parakeet Party card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Parakeet Party card stock to measure 9.9cm x 14.3cm.
- Cut a piece of the DSP to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm and glue this to the matt layer.
- Cut a piece of Parakeet Party card stock to measure 9.9cm x 3.2cm. Run this through your Cut & Emboss Machine using the Time Worn Type Embossing Folder
- Glue this to the bottom third of the glued matt layers and adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the 3 carrots in Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie ink. Fussy cut them out.
- Cut out a stitched circle in Basic White card stock using the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Adhere the 3 carrots using Dimensionals to the right hand side of the stitched circle.
- Adhere stitched circle and carrots to the right hand side of the card using Dimensionals.
- Tie a 20cm length of the Pumpkin Pie Twine in a bow and adhere to the top of the carrots using a Glue Dot.™
- Using a piece of Basic Black card stock, stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Die cut the sentiment using the die from the Something Fancy Dies. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 of the Parakeet Party Decorative Dots around the circle on the DSP.
Tuesday, 31 January 2023
Hello and welcome to the firstStampers Showcase Blog Hop for 2023!
I am so excited to be creating again with the amazing crew who hope to inspire you all throughout the coming year. We have some wonderful themes coming up so make sure you stay up to date with all up coming hops. 2023 is looking like a wonderfully creative year for me too!
This months theme is "Free For All". So we are all able to decide on a project ourselves. A great way to get the year started! I chose to use the very sweet Thanks a Bunch stamp set available for free during Sale a-Bration!
Click on the next button below to head to the next blog post!
Have a great week!
Sunday, 15 January 2023
Hello and welcome to the first Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop for 2023! Happy New Year to you. This year the crew have some wonderful projects and themes to inspire you creativity. This challenge uses a sketch that you can use too. Almost all stamp sets will work with this sketch.
This month it's a SKETCH challenge with some GLIMMER & SHINE! A sketch double challenge.
I have been patiently waiting to take the Adorable Owls Stamps out of their case and wanted to give them some bling and shimmer! I have used some fine shimmer paper and opal rounds to achieve my bling and shimmer for this double challenge
- Start with a Fresh Freesia card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the spotted piece of DSP to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and adhere to the card base using glue
- Cut a 14.3cm x 2.5cm strip from the Fresh Freesia Fine Shimmer Paper and adhere to the centre right of the card front using glue
- Die cut the largest stitched square from Basic White card stock. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals and on an angle as shown
- Stamp the owl in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White card stock. Colour using Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake and Medium Light Combo Stampin' Blends. Fussy cut the owl and adhere to the centre of the diamond using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Freesia Ink on Fresh Freesia card stock and die cut using the die from the Something Fancy Dies
- Die cut a piece of the Fresh Freesia Fine Shimmer paper and glue it behind the sentiment layer
- Adhere both sentiment layers to the right hand side of the owl using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Fresh Freesia Opal Rounds around the owl
Up next on our blog hop is the wonderfully talented Danielle Kassing.
Click on the button below to go to her blog post.
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated.
Wednesday, 11 January 2023
Hello and welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop for January 2023! It is going to be a fantastic year of hopping with the crew! Lots of amazing inspiration for you.
Each month a group of creative friends create a project for a theme. This month we have
Below is an image of all of the crew and where they are from around the globe. Such a wonderfully talented and lovely group of people.
This month we are CASeing the Mini Duo. So I have CASed a card from page 11 in the Sale a-bration! Catalogue and used a new bundle from the Mini Catalogue. Here is the card that I have CASed.
And here is my project. I have left the background layer reversed as I had cut it wrong. Silly me, it happens but it still worked and I don't want to waste my precious DSP.
- Start with a Basic White card measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the two pieces of DSP to measure 11.5cm x 10.5cm
- Cut both pieces of DSP from the top right corner across and down to 3.5cm above the bottom left hand corner
- Glue both to the card front
- Die cut the largest Stitched Circle Basic White card stock from the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhere this to the card front using Dimensionals
- On Basic White Card Stock Stamp the flowers in Calypso Coral and stamped off Calypso Coral. Then the leaves in Evening Evergreen ink.
- Die cut the stamped images using the coordinating dies and adhere to the stitched circle using Dimensionals
- Tie a 25cm length of the Pool Party grosgrain ribbon in a bow and adhere to the right hand side of the floral images using a Glue Dot™
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on Mint Macaron card stock and die cut using the die from the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhere to the front of the card on top of the Ribbon using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Calypso Coral Iridescent Pastel Gems around the floral images on the stitched circle
Up next on our blog hop ism very talented friend Rochelle Laird -Smith. Click on the next button below to head to her blog. Make sure you hop all the way around to see everyones projects for our first blog hop of the year.
Have a great week!!