Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have created a 'Hello' card using the Sweet Strawberry Bundle.
This Bundle is available in the new Mini Catalogue. The Designer Series Paper used comes from the Berry Blessings Bundle available for FREE during SALE a-bration with a qualifying order. Both bundles are fabulous when used alone or together.
Sweet Strawberry Bundle Hello Card
- Sweet Strawberry Bundle
- Berry Blessings Bundle
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Pool Party card stock to measuring 21cm x 14.9cm for the card base
- Two Basic White pieces of card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Poppy Parade check from Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper measuring 2.55cm x 14.3cm
- Poppy Parade and Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pads
- Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends
- Linen Thread
- Resin Hearts Embellishments
- Score and fold the Pool Party card base.
- Glue the Beer Delightful Designer series Paper to the left hand side of one of the 10cm x 14.3cm Basic White pieces of card stock.
- Tie two strands of Linen Thread around the edge of the DSP from the top to the bottom. Then tie a double bow near the top. Glue this layer to the front of the card base.
- On the bottom of the other piece of Basic White card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm. Stamp the strawberry, stem and two leaves outlines in Poppy Parade and Garden Green ink. Fill these images with the coordinating stamp and ink. Punch out using the Berry Builder Punch.
- On the top of the same piece of card stock stamp the Hello sentiment and die cut using the second largest Stitched Circle Shape die.
- Pop the circle up on Dimensionals and secure to the right hand side of the bottom of the card as shown.
- Arrange the strawberry, stem and leaves and glue in place.
- Colour one of the White Resin Heart Embellishments with the Dark Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends and then place to the right of the sentiment.