- Start with a Petal Pink card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm
- Cut another piece of Petal Pink card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock to measure 9.8cm x 14.2cm. Glue this to the matt layer and then to the card base
- Colour a piece of Fluid 100 water colour card stock with Pear Pizzaz ink with a Water Painter. Allow to dry and die cut the leaf wreath from the Build A Wreath Dies
- On another piece of Fluid 100 card stock use a Water Painter to colour Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and So Saffron in three separate areas. Die cut flowers from the Build A Wreath Dies. Keep the flowers centres attached by placing a mini dimensional behind each one.
- Glue the Pear Pizzaz wreath to the Shimmer White card stock and arrange the Flowers on top securing them with the attached dimensional. I groped them together in groups of two or three around the wreath
- Stamp the small Butterfly from the Butterfly Brilliance bundle in Calypso Coral of Fluid 100 Water Colour card stock. Then colour with Water Painters. Die cut using the coordinating die. Cut out a similar sized detailed butterfly and glue this to the top of the coloured butterfly. Using a dimensional secure this to the right hand side of the wreath
- Secure nine pearls around the wreath