Hello and welcome to the first Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for 2021!
It is great to be back creating with this talented group again!
This months theme is 'It's All About The LOVE Baby'!
Just in time for Valentine's Day 💘
I decided to create a simple card that could be used for a lady or a man for this challenge and kept the colour palette simple and fresh.
Here is my project for this months hop using the Always In My Heart Bundle combined with the Detailed Hearts Dies. The Always In My Heart Bundle is in the new Mini Catalogue on page 12. There is another beautiful coordinating bundle called the Forever and Always Bundle it is really beautiful. You will find many other coordinating products such as Designer Series Paper, Treat Boxes and the cutest embellishments that coordinate too! It is all so exciting!!
- Start with a Real Red card base measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored and folded in half. Use a bone folder for crisp perfect folds every time.
- Cut a piece of Real Red card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.6cm x 13.9cm.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.6cm x 9cm and use the sweet hearts edge die from the Floral Heart Dies to cut across the 9.6cm edges at the top and the bottom.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and stamp the heart with sentiment from the Always in my Heart stamp set in Real Red ink on the bottom half. Die cut the heart from the Floral Hearts Die. Also cut the Basic White Banner from the same die set at the top of your Basic White card stock.
- On a piece of Real Red card stock measuring 10cm x 8cm cut the background hearts from the Detailed Hearts Dies. Cut a section of the die cut piece to fit behind the banner and heart . Secure to the hearts edge die cut Basic White piece of card stock using a small amount of glue in the centre. Behind where the heart will go.
- Glue the hearts edge layer to the Basic White 9.6cm x 13.9cm piece of card stock. then glue to the 10cm x 14.3cm Real Red matt layer. Glue that to front of the card base.
- Using glue secure the Basic White banner to the centre of the back of the die cut heart.
- Secure the sentiment layer on top of the Real Red Detailed Hearts using Dimensionals to pop it up. See image below.
I hope you enjoyed my All About The LOVE Baby! card. It was fun to create! Links below to the products used.
Click on the next button below to head over to Annette Elias's blog post. She has something amazing to share with you there! Be sure to hop all the way around back to me so you won't miss a thing! So many great projects are created to share with you!
Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends. You are appreciated!