Tuesday, 29 December 2020
Wednesday, 9 December 2020
Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #91. This is the last challenge for 2020 and I cannot believe what an incredible year it has been or that Christmas is almost here!
Below is the stunning inspiration picture for this challenge chosen by Design Team Member Lou Kitzelman. My head was full of ideas on how to use these fun colours together.
- Start with a Bermuda Bay card base measuring 21cm x 14cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut another piece of Bermuda Bay card stock to measure 13.3cm x 9.9cm.
- Using the largest Stitched Rectangle die cut the Whisper White card stock for the image layer.
- I placed a piece of wash tape measuring 9cm in the centre of the Whisper White layer where the sentiment would go to prevent stamping the opposite side of the sentiment.
- I stamped my laves and floral images in Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Pretty Peacock and Mango Melody.
- I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 1.9cm x1 0.5cm and stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock.
- Glue this to the Bermuda Bay matt layer.
- I secured Linen Thread around the centre of the card twice and tied a bow on the right hand side.
- I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.
- I placed 5 of the Magenta Madness enamel dots in amongst the floral images to complete my card.