The lovely crew from the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop have been busy creating Fancy Folds for you this month. We have some amazing creations from the crew.
For my Fancy Fold I have made a triple fold card. I have made it in inches as I felt the card would look better wider and shorter. So I have made it in US letter size.
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base measuring 11" x 5 1/2"
- Score along the long side at 1 3/4", 5 1/2", 9 3/4".Fold the first score line to the left and back, the second score line is the centre fold of the card and the third to the left and back
- Cut a Belly Band in Basic White card stock to measure 1 1/2" x 10 1/2". Use the scallop die from the Hand Penned Petals Dies to create a scallop edge along both the 10 1/2" sides. You will need to place the scallop side of the die close to the edge and cut each side twice
- Cut two pieces of the floral Hand Penned DSP to measure 31/2" x 5 1/4" and 1' x 5 1/4". Cut one of the striped DSP to measure 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- Glue the largest piece to the front of the card once folded in half. Pay attention to the direction of the DSP before gluing
- Glue the striped piece to the first flap folded back and the last floral piece to the last flap. Pay attention to the direction of the DSP before Gluing Fold the card as seen in the second image below before proceeding
- Die cut a piece of Vellum Card Stock with the third largest circles
- Die cut the delicate floral image from the Hand Penned Petals Dies in Basic White card stock
- Fold the belly band around the card securing with Seal+ at the back. Stamp the sentiment on the right hand side of the front of the belly band in Misty Moonlight ink
- Glue the vellum circle to the right hand side of the belly band at the front. Glue the detailed die cut to the centre of the vellum circle
- Arrange three of the Pale Papaya Genial Gems on the front of the card
Up next on our Blog Hop is my lovely friend Dana Sullivan
Please click on the next button below to head to her blog post for another fun Fancy Fold.
Many thanks for stopping by today to read my post. I hope you will give this fancy fold a go It truly is easy and the end result will be gorgeous.
I hope you are enjoying being creative this week!