Hello and welcome to my blog post today.
I have spent this month creating more projects in my new craft space. I have found that the more I have created the more I feel like creating. The new Mini Catalogue has so many beautiful products to create with. One of my favourites is the sweet Springtime Joy stamp set. The sweet little images are gorgeous and so easy to colour! I am also enjoying using the gorgeous new Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. It is just so tiny and easy to use!
Springtime Joy Card
- Springtime Joy Stamp Set
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder
- Blushing Bride Snail Mail Twine
- Soft Sea Foam card stock measuring 21cm x 14.8cm for your card base
- Soft Sea Foam card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm
- Basic White card stock measuring 9.7cm x 14cm
- Basic White card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm
- Basic Black card stock measuring 1cm x 8cm
- Memento™ ink
- Versamark™ ink
- Smokey Slate, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Score and fold Soft Sea Foam card stock measuring 21cm x 14.8cm for your card base
- With your Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder emboss the Basic White card stock measuring 9.7cm x 14cm
- Run a length of the Blushing Bride Twine around the embossed layer twice and secure to the back. Glue this to the Soft Sea Foam card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm and then to the card base front
- Stamp the images in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on the bottom of the Basic White card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm . Colour with the Stampin' Blends and fussy cut out
- With the remaining Basic White card stock die cut the second largest Stitched Circle Die
- Pop the Stitched Circle up on Dimensionals and place in the top centre of card front
- Pop the images up on dimensionals and secure to the Stitched Circle Die
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink on the Basic Black card stock measuring 1cm x 8cm. Sprinkle with the White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Cut this down close to the sentiment and apply to the base of the bunny with dimensionals.
- Create a double bow with a length of Blushing Bride Twine and apply to the left hand side of the Stitched Circle Die
Many thanks for visiting my blog!