Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #142!!
We have a wonderful colour palette for you for this challenge. Green is my favorite colour and I have taken this opportunity to make a masculine card.
- Start with a Shaded Spruce card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Using Shaded Spruce ink stamp the stars around the edge of the card front
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock to measure 13.2cm x9.2cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 13cm x 9cm
- On the Basic White pieceof card stock stamp the trees in Soft Succulent and Shaded Spruce card stock
- Use the Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend to fill in the grass area before stamping some of the grass images in Shaded Spruce. Glue this to the Shaded Spruce matt layer before adhering to the card front using Dimensionals
- Die cut the two tent pieces in Smokey Slate and Basic Black and the figure and stick in Basic Black. Glue the tent pieces together and adhere all to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Smokey Slate ink on Smokey Slate Card Stock. Trim using snips to create banner before adhering to the card front using Dimensionals
- Product List