Hello and welcome to the March Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
This month we are creating projects using fun techniques.
How to settle on one technique was difficult but having to make it simple took a bit of thought. My right wrist tendonitis continues so a lot of techniques needed to be ruled out. I decided to stamp on Vellum and explain how to adhere the vellum to the card stock without the adhesive showing through the Vellum.
- Start with a Garden Green card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Garden Green card stock to measure 9.2cm x 13.5cm
- Cut the piece of Designer Series Paper to measure 9cm x 13.3cm and glue to the above matt layer of Garden Green card stock. Secure to the card base using Dimensionals
- On a piece of Vellum stamp the tree trunk in Crumb Cake ink and the tree top in Garden Green ink. Allow each stamped image to dry before stamping the next. Die cut using the 6.5cm x 10cm Deckled Rectangle Die
- Adhere to the card front using GlueDots™ behind the tree leaves and trunk
- Stamp the sentiment in Garden Green on Garden Green card stock and tie cut using the die from then Something Fancy Dies, or use scissors to trim
- Cut an *cm length of the Natural trim and banner the ends.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the trim then use glue to adhere to the right side of the card front
Make sure you click on the net blog button below to hop around to see everyones fun techniques this month. Thanks for stopping by!!