- Start with a Real Red card base measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored and folded in half. Use a bone folder for crisp perfect folds every time.
- Cut a piece of Real Red card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.6cm x 13.9cm.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.6cm x 9cm and use the sweet hearts edge die from the Floral Heart Dies to cut across the 9.6cm edges at the top and the bottom.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and stamp the heart with sentiment from the Always in my Heart stamp set in Real Red ink on the bottom half. Die cut the heart from the Floral Hearts Die. Also cut the Basic White Banner from the same die set at the top of your Basic White card stock.
- On a piece of Real Red card stock measuring 10cm x 8cm cut the background hearts from the Detailed Hearts Dies. Cut a section of the die cut piece to fit behind the banner and heart . Secure to the hearts edge die cut Basic White piece of card stock using a small amount of glue in the centre. Behind where the heart will go.
- Glue the hearts edge layer to the Basic White 9.6cm x 13.9cm piece of card stock. then glue to the 10cm x 14.3cm Real Red matt layer. Glue that to front of the card base.
- Using glue secure the Basic White banner to the centre of the back of the die cut heart.
- Secure the sentiment layer on top of the Real Red Detailed Hearts using Dimensionals to pop it up. See image below.
Tuesday, 26 January 2021
Monday, 25 January 2021
Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have created a 'Hello' card using the Sweet Strawberry Bundle.
This Bundle is available in the new Mini Catalogue. The Designer Series Paper used comes from the Berry Blessings Bundle available for FREE during SALE a-bration with a qualifying order. Both bundles are fabulous when used alone or together.
Sweet Strawberry Bundle Hello Card
- Sweet Strawberry Bundle
- Berry Blessings Bundle
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Pool Party card stock to measuring 21cm x 14.9cm for the card base
- Two Basic White pieces of card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Poppy Parade check from Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper measuring 2.55cm x 14.3cm
- Poppy Parade and Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pads
- Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends
- Linen Thread
- Resin Hearts Embellishments
- Score and fold the Pool Party card base.
- Glue the Beer Delightful Designer series Paper to the left hand side of one of the 10cm x 14.3cm Basic White pieces of card stock.
- Tie two strands of Linen Thread around the edge of the DSP from the top to the bottom. Then tie a double bow near the top. Glue this layer to the front of the card base.
- On the bottom of the other piece of Basic White card stock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm. Stamp the strawberry, stem and two leaves outlines in Poppy Parade and Garden Green ink. Fill these images with the coordinating stamp and ink. Punch out using the Berry Builder Punch.
- On the top of the same piece of card stock stamp the Hello sentiment and die cut using the second largest Stitched Circle Shape die.
- Pop the circle up on Dimensionals and secure to the right hand side of the bottom of the card as shown.
- Arrange the strawberry, stem and leaves and glue in place.
- Colour one of the White Resin Heart Embellishments with the Dark Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends and then place to the right of the sentiment.
Wednesday, 20 January 2021
Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have created a simple birthday card using the Pretty Perennials stamp set. I want to show that you don't always need to use the Dies to create beautiful cards. Just stamps, ink and card stock. Yes, you really can achieve beautiful cards using limited supplies and tools.
Here is my project with this stamp set, three inks and two coordinating pieces of card stock.
Stamp, Ink and Card Stock Birthday Card
- Coastal Cabana card stock measuring 10.5 cm x 29.7cm scored and folded in half as your card base
- Basic White card stock measuring 12.5cm x 8.5cm
- Basic White card stock measuring 12cm x 8cm
- Basic White card stock measuring 9cm x 8cm
- Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
- Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin' Pad
- Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Snips
- Randomly stamp the flowers and leaves in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green Ink on your 12cm x 8cm piece of Basic White card stock. Stamp the dotted centres in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Glue this stamped layer to the Basic White card stock measuring 12.5cm x 8.5cm.
- Pop both of these layers up on the front of the Coastal Cabana card base using dimensionals or glue.
- Stamp both sentiments in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink on the Basic White card stock measuring 9cm x 8cm. Fussy cut the happy sentiment out and trim the birthday sentiment down close to the letters.
- Secure the sentiments to the card front using Dimensionals or glue. The birthday sentiment to the right of the happy sentiment.
- Place 5 of the Clear Epoxy Droplets around your sentiments and floral images. You could use whatever you have on hand - pearls or rhinestones. Or use no embellishments.
Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
- Start with a piece of thick Whisper White card stock measuring 10.5cm x 29.6cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- On pice of Whisper White card stock stamp the flowers in Magenta Madness, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. Stamp the centres of the Magenta Madness and Calypso Coral in Merry Merlot. Stamp the leaves in Garden Green ink.
- Die cut all stamped images with the corresponding Perennial Petals Dies.
- Die cut the larger leaves using the Perennial Petals leaf die.
- Arrange flowers and leaves and secure them to the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of Whisper White card stock using glue and dimensionals.
- Stamp the Happy and Birthday sentiment in Versamark™ ink on a piece of Basic Black card stock. Sprinkle with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the heat tool.
- Fussy cut both sentiments out and secure to top of floral arrangement using glue and dimensionals.
- Place some Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Colour Enamel Dots around floral arrangement. I used five enamel dots as they are so pretty and lifted the images.
- Glue the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of Whisper White card with floral images to the card base.