- Start with an Early Espresso card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the piece of DSP with the BBQ images to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and glue to the card front
- Cut a piece of Cajun Craze card stock to measure 5.5cm x 7.2cm
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry card stock to measure 4.8cm x 6.5cm and glue this to the piece of Cajun Craze card stock
- Glue the die cut piece with the flame and BBQ tools to the top of the Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze layers
- Use DImensionals to pop the layered piece up on the bottom right of the card front
Have a great week!