It is time for another fun Stampers Showcase Blog Hop
Each month a group of friends from all over the world participate in a blog hop and create with a theme. This months theme is the amazing Second Sale a-bration for 2021!
It is fantastic to have a Sale a-bration before Christmas with Christmas products included!!
For this months challenge I have created with two of the products on offer during this Sale a-bration.
I am using the Delicate Dahlia's stamp set and the gorgeous Beautifully Penned 12'x12' Designer Series Paper.
- Start with a Basic White card stock measuring 21cm x 10.5cm scored and folded in half to create a portrait card
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut two piece of the striped Beautifully Penned DSP to measure 3cm x 14cm and the spotty DSP to measure 7.5cm x 14cm
- Glue the striped DSP to the left hand side of Basic White mat layer then glue the spotty DSP on the right hand side of the mat layer. There will be a thin border and the spotty layer will overlap the striped layer on the left hand side
- Cut a 16cm piece of the blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon and secure it to the join between the DSP's using glue dots to secure at the back. Glue these layers to the Basic White card base
- Stamp the Dahlia inBlushing Bride ink and the leaves x 3 in Pear Pizazz on Basic White card stock. Fussy cut these images out
- Use Dimensionals to secure the Dahlia to the lower third of the card front. Then use mini DImensionals to secure the three sets of leaves behind the Dahlia
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Basic Black card stock in Versamark™ ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut using the Messages Dies or use whatever you have including trimming down with snips
- Secure the sentiment to the right hand side of the Dahlia with Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Matte Black Dots around the bloom
Up next on the hop is the very talented Melissa Seplowitz from the USA
Make sure that you head over to her blog post by clicking the next button below
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. I really enjoy sharing how I create my cards and hope to inspire you to get creative too!
Have a crafty week and stay safe!