Hello and welcome to my first post of the year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Todays post is about one of my favourite and versatile stamp sets in the new Mini Catalogue!
The Pretty Perennials Bundle is absolutely stunning and was at the top of my list from the new catalogue.
This stamp set was inspired by million dollar sales achiever Dena Rekow. I love her creations and tune in to her You Tube lives regularly. It is called The Creativity Cave. She loves to make and send happy cards and this stamp set celebrates Dena! It even comes with the most beautiful coordinating dies.
I have made this birthday card for a very special friend. I am sure she will get a surprise when this happy mail is opened.
I love how it is soft and cheery!
Or Happy!...... as Dena would say!
- Start with a Thick Whisper White card base measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper to measure 9.9cm x 14.3cm. Glue this to the card front.
- On a piece of Whisper White card stock stamp the happy sentiment in Versamark™ ink. Sprinkle the Heat & Stick powder over the top and set with the heat tool. Carefully apply some Gilded Leafing over the top and remove excess with a sponge. Die cut this with the Tasteful Label die as in photo. Secure to the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the Birthday sentiment in Calypso Coral ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Die cut with the banner stitched label from the Tasteful labels Dies. Cut off the left hand side and secure to bottom of the other label with dimensionals.
- Stamp all other images in Petal Pink, So Saffron and Pear Pizazz inks as in photo above. Die cut with coordinating dies.
- Cut 5 of the small leaves using the small leaf die and Pear Pizazz card stock.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves around the sentiment labels and secure with glue and dimensionals.
Post a Comment