Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Winter/Holidays Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
The team have been creating some wonderful projects for this months challenge that will be wonderful as you are possibly preparing for the Festive Season!
I love everything Christmas and love wintery Christmas scenes. For this months challenge I wanted to use the beautiful Words Of Cheer Bundle to create a wintery holiday card.
- Start with a Crumb Cake card base Measuring 21cm x 14cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another pice of Crumb Cake card stock to measure 10.3cm x 13.8cm. Use the Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched With Whimsy die to cut the detailed edge.
- To alter the Stitched With Whimsy layer I used a mixture of Whisper White Craft Ink and an equal part of Alcohol and sprayed the front of the card stock leaving to dry before gluing to the card front
- Using the Christmas Cheer Dies die cut the word Happy using Crumb Cake card stock. Die cut the outline of the word Happy with the leaves and the holly leaves using Evening Evergreen card stock and the berries in Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Glue the Crumb Cake word to the Evening Evergreen and leave to dry
- Cut a 15cm length of Linen Thread and tie in a bow. Secure this to the back of the die cut word and then secure the layers to the bottom third of the card front using Dimensionals
- Arrange the holly leaves and berries around the word happy and secure with glue
- Stamp the Holidays sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink below the word happy on the card front and you are done!
Up next on our hop is the amazingly talented Dana Sullivan
Click in the next blog button below to head to Dana's blog post for some wonderful Winter Holiday inspiration!
Many thanks for visiting my blog post today!
Have a crafty week!