Hello and welcome to my first Colour INKspiration post for 2021!
I so enjoy these challenges and really love being part of the design crew with these amazing ladies!
The Colour INKspiration team have some amazing challenges lined up for 2021 and we would really love it if you could join us!
It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
Here is the beautiful inspiration image! A photo taken by crew member Cheryll Miller.
Isn't it a stunning image? I love your photo Cheryll.
For my card I chose million dollar sales achiever Dena Relow's fun Pretty Perennials Bundle. Available in the new Mini Catalogue. See images below.
Here is my Birthday Card with the challenge colours.
- Start with a piece of thick Whisper White card stock measuring 10.5cm x 29.6cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- On pice of Whisper White card stock stamp the flowers in Magenta Madness, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. Stamp the centres of the Magenta Madness and Calypso Coral in Merry Merlot. Stamp the leaves in Garden Green ink.
- Die cut all stamped images with the corresponding Perennial Petals Dies.
- Die cut the larger leaves using the Perennial Petals leaf die.
- Arrange flowers and leaves and secure them to the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of Whisper White card stock using glue and dimensionals.
- Stamp the Happy and Birthday sentiment in Versamark™ ink on a piece of Basic Black card stock. Sprinkle with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the heat tool.
- Fussy cut both sentiments out and secure to top of floral arrangement using glue and dimensionals.
- Place some Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Colour Enamel Dots around floral arrangement. I used five enamel dots as they are so pretty and lifted the images.
- Glue the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of Whisper White card with floral images to the card base.
Make sure you check out the CI crews challenge album on our Facebook page.
Thank you for visiting my blog today! You are appreciated!
Have a great week!