Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have created a simple birthday card using the Pretty Perennials stamp set. I want to show that you don't always need to use the Dies to create beautiful cards. Just stamps, ink and card stock. Yes, you really can achieve beautiful cards using limited supplies and tools.
Here is my project with this stamp set, three inks and two coordinating pieces of card stock.
Stamp, Ink and Card Stock Birthday Card
- Coastal Cabana card stock measuring 10.5 cm x 29.7cm scored and folded in half as your card base
- Basic White card stock measuring 12.5cm x 8.5cm
- Basic White card stock measuring 12cm x 8cm
- Basic White card stock measuring 9cm x 8cm
- Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
- Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin' Pad
- Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Snips
- Randomly stamp the flowers and leaves in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green Ink on your 12cm x 8cm piece of Basic White card stock. Stamp the dotted centres in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Glue this stamped layer to the Basic White card stock measuring 12.5cm x 8.5cm.
- Pop both of these layers up on the front of the Coastal Cabana card base using dimensionals or glue.
- Stamp both sentiments in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink on the Basic White card stock measuring 9cm x 8cm. Fussy cut the happy sentiment out and trim the birthday sentiment down close to the letters.
- Secure the sentiments to the card front using Dimensionals or glue. The birthday sentiment to the right of the happy sentiment.
- Place 5 of the Clear Epoxy Droplets around your sentiments and floral images. You could use whatever you have on hand - pearls or rhinestones. Or use no embellishments.
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated!
Post a Comment