Hello and welcome to the first blog hop for an amazing new group of demonstrators called Stamping Inkspirations started by my friend Angie McKenzie. I am so excited to be hopping with these talented people and feel very honoured to be asked.
I am looking forward to bringing you more inspiration this year. I hope that you will find time to be more creative this year too.
The new Mini Catalogue and SALE a-bration! catalogue went live on the 5th of January. These catalogues are packed with amazing new products! I am so happy that Stampin Up!® have brought out Blending Brushes in the new Mini Catalogue as they are so easy to use and blend colours perfectly. Watch this space for some blending tips and creations this year. You can look at the catalogues to the right of this post. Just click on the link.
Today my "Something New" post is all about new products in the new catalogues. As you can imagine I struggled with which products to use. I settled on the Berry Blesssings Stamp Set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper! Both available for FREE in the SALE a-bration! catalogue when you spend $180 AUD. The stunning DSP helped me decide as the piece I used is simply beautiful.
|Berry Blessings Stamp Set & Berry Delightful DSP|
Item Number 157613
Here is my project for this challenge.
A thank you card.
- Start with a Thick Whisper White card base measuring 21cm x 10.5cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of the DSP to measure 9.9cm.x 14.3cm. Glue this DSP to the front of the card base.
- On a piece of whisper White card stock stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry and die cut this with a 5.6cm x 9cm Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry to create a frame around the sentiment rectangle measuring 6.3cm x 9.4cm.
- Glue the Whisper White stitched rectangle to the Rich Razzleberry card stock. Then pop this up on the card front using dimensionals.
- On Whisper White card stock stamp the images from the Berry Blessings stamp set in Rich Razzleberry and Garden Green ink. Use "stamped off" ink to fill the images in and fussy cut images. Three leaves, three berries and two stems.
- Arrange the images at the bottom of the stitched rectangle sentiment layer and adhere with glue and dimensionals.
- Place three Purple Posy sequins on the sentiment layer.
I hope you have enjoyed reading how my card came together.
I think it is a layout that will work well with a lot of different stamp and sentiment sets.
Make sure that you click on the next blog button below to hop around to see every team members project for this month. They are sure to inspire you!
Next up is my talented friend Mo Rootes
See complete Blog Participant links below!
Thank you for visiting my blog today! You are appreciated!
Have a great week!