Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #130 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Lou Kitzelman. What a beautiful colourful image!
- Start with a Granny Apple Green card base measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"score and fold in half
- Die cut the lattice die in Basic White card stock
- Cut the Granny Apple Green piece of Designer Series Paper to fit behind the lattice and glue together
- Tie a double length of the linen thread around the lattice layer securing at the back with Tear n' Tape then glue this layer to the card front to the card front
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the two flower heads in Highland Heather, The two Stems and two leaves in Granny Apple Green and the two sprigs in Blackberry Bliss. Die cut using the coordinating dies
- Die cut two of the smaller sprigs in Vellum
- Using the Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker place dots in the centre of the largest bloom
- Adhere the blooms, leaves, sprigs and stems using glue and Dimensionals to the card front
- Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark™ ink on a piece of Night of Navy card stock . Sprinkle while white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut using the Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Tie a lengthy of the Linen Thread around two fingers five times and create a bow. Secure this to the card front using a Glue Dot™