Here is a little post about my A Cut Above Birthday card.
This sweet stamp set is now available to purchase and is on page 69 of the new Mini Catalogue. The images are fun and perfect if you love to colouring with Stampin' Blends or Watercolour Pencils. For my card I have used Stampin' Blends.
I needed a masculine card and love the fun images in this stamp set. I know a lot of men and women take great pride in their lawn and garden. This stamp set also has other images including a guy relaxing in his hammock. So this set is perfect for lots of occasions for the men in your life.
- I have stamped the main image in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock.
- Cut this image with the largest layering square die or just trim it square.
- Cut a piece of Misty Moonlight Card stock to create a frame around the square image. Glue this to image layer.
- Then coloured with my Stampin' Blends. See below for colours.
- Then I have used the new Blending brushes to create a sky in Seaside Spray ink and the grass in Pear Pizazz ink.
- I stamped the sun in Daffodil Delight before colouring with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends before fussy cutting it out.
- After cutting the background Mist Moonlight card stock I stamped the clouds on it in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Glue the background matt to a Misty Moonlight card base.
- Pop the image layer up on the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versmark™ ink on a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock. Sprinkle with the white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut with a Stitched rectangle shape and adhere to the bottom of the image layer with dimensionals.
- Adhere the Sun to the top left of image with a dimensional.
Below is a list of products used to create this card. If you need more information drop me a message below. I am always happy for others to CASe my work. That is why we share our creations!
Have a great day!