Hello and welcome to the first Stampers Showcase Blog hop for 2022!
HOORAY... Sale-a-Bration! is on again at the moment and this month we are featuring products that are available for free during Sale-a-Bration!
I have used the sweet Friendly Hello Bundle from Sale-a-Bration. This bundle includes a stamp set and coordinating Designer Series Paper. You are going to love this bundle.
Here is my card for this months challenge.
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.7cm x 14cm
- Cut the DSP to measure 9.5cm x13.8cm
- Glue the DSP to the Basic White Layer then pop this layer up using Dimensionals on the card front
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the flowers in Petal Pink and the Leaves in Granny Apple Green. Colour the flowers in with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut with the small Stitched Rectangle Die
- Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Using Tear n' Tape adhere a *cm length of Pale Papaya and White Ribbon below the sentiment layer and banner the end
- Gather a 25cm length of the gold tine and adhere to the left hand side of the sentiment using Tear n' Tape
- Adhere the flowers to the left hand side of the sentiment on top of the gold twine using Dimensionals. Then use glue and Dimensionals to adhere the leaves
- Adhere 5 of the Champagne Rhinestones around the floral spray
Up next on this months Blog Hop is the lovely Stephanie Nash.
Make sure you click on the next button below to keep hopping to see all the crews amazing Sale-a-bration projects.
Have a creative week!
Such a pretty card, thank you for sharing. LxReplyDelete
Beautiful card Leonie. Love that Petal Pink DSP print with your gorgeous flowers!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card Leonie, that dsp is so pretty xReplyDelete
I love how soft and delicate your card is. Beautiful!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card, thank you for sharing xReplyDelete