Today I have created for this weeks Global Design Project.
The theme is Love- Valentine
I have created my card using the gorgeous Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper and the fun Playful Alphabet Dies. I love the fresh look of the DSP against Basic White card stock.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the Sweet Talk DSP with heart rows into a 10cm x 2.5cm. Roughly the size of two rows of hearts
- Then cut a !0cm x 3.5cm pice of the Striped DSP and glue the heart DSP to the top then glue to the bottom third of the Basic White layer measuring 10cm x 14.3cm
- Tie a 12cm length of the Real Red ribbon to the centre of this and secure at the back with glue dots.
- Secure the card front layer to the base card using Dimensionals
- Fussy cut the heart from the DSP and secure it to the right hand side of the layers with Dimensionals
- Die cut the word "you" out of the DSP using the Playful Alphabet Dies and glue below the DSP and ribbon layer on the card front
- Fussy cut the word "Love' out from the DSP. Then adhere it to the Card front using Mini Dimensionals