Hello and welcome to my blog post. I really enjoyed creating for the Global Design Project last week. I have some extra time to get in the craft room at the moment and wanted to join in the fun again this week for the Global Design Project Sketch challenge.
I have had the very sweet Easter Friends stamp set and had not had a chance to use it until today. I thought a sweet Easter card would work well with this sketch.
Here is the GDP Sketch.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the Daffodil Delight DSP to measure 9.7cm x 10cm and glue this to the layer above. Then adhere both to the card front paying attention to the scallops on the DSP
- Cut a piece of White Vellum to measure 7.5cm x 7.5cm and use glue at the centre of this th adhere to the card front
- Use a layering Circle die to die cut a circle. Then stamp the grass in Granny Apple Green ink on the bottom of the circle. Adhere this to the card front in the centre of the Vellum using Dimensionals
- Stamp the Duckling in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Basic White card stock then colour with So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends. Fussy cut the Duckling with Paper Snips. Pop up on circle layer using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Daffodil Delight and cut the sentiment out close to the words using Paper Snips. Use dimensionals and glue to adhere this on the top of the Duckling
- Cut a 10cm length of the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon and glue this to the circle layer using Tear n Tape. Under the Ducklings feet. Snipping the ends on an angle
- Glue one Pale Papaya Loose Flower Flourishes to the circle layer using glue