I am playing along with the Global Design Project again this week for the Case The Designer Challenge. This week we are CASeing Janneke De Jong and the stunning card she created below! As soon as I saw the image I had to join in the fun. I love Janneke's creations!
I have created my card with the Sale-a-bration! stamp set Island Vibes. It has three stunning images to stamp and really makes you feel in the tropics.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 22cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the Crushed Curry piece of Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper to measure 10cm x 14.3 cm and glue this on an angle to the card front
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Use some Crushed Curry ink to create a background area behind where the Pineapple will sit with a Blending Brush. This is so much fun as you can control the depth of colour
- Use the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker top spatter black spots over the top of the blended area and all over the card stock
- Stamp the Pineapple by colouring the leaves with the Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker and the base Crushed Curry. Then use the Old Olive Stampin Blends to colour the leaves at the top. Then fussy cut
- Adhere 15cm of Linen Thread in a circle to the area behind where the Pineapple will be securing with Glue Dots
- Adhere the Pineapple above the Linen Thread with Dimensionals
- Glue this layer to the card front on an angle. The opposite way to the DSP layer
- Stamp your chosen sentiment in Versamark™ ink on Basic Black card stock. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Fussy cut to size and adhere to the right hand side of the Pineapple using Glue and Mini Dimensionals
- Secure 5 Black Classic Matte Dots around the image
Have a great week!