Welcome to the first Colour INKspiration Challenge for 2022!
I hope you enjoyed the festive season and are keeping well.
This challenge we have the most gorgeous beach image chosen by Lou Kitzelman. It is a photo of Mooloolaba Beach in Queensland Australia. Boy doesn't it look so perfect I would love to be there right now.
The colours for this challenge are so lovely and I have the new Oceanfront stamp set and set about creating my own beach scene with this fabulous stamp set.
Here is my card for this challenge featuring the new Oceanfront stamp set and the sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration! stamp set Special Moments.
- Start with a Coastal Cabana card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Coastal Cabana to measure 9cm x12.5cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8.5cm x 12cm
- On the BASic White piece of card stock stamp the sky in Balmy Blue, The Ocean in Pacific Point and the Pebbles in Sahara Sand
- Stamp the Rocks in Sahara Sand and the Grass in Granny Apple Green then fussy cut them and adhere to the card front using Dimensionals and glue
- Glue the stamped layer to the Coastal Cabana 9cm x12.5cm piece and then pop that layer up with Dimensionals and adhere to the card front
- On a small piece of Coastal Cabana, stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool
- Dir cut the sentiment using the banner die from the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhere to the card from using Dimensionals
- Place three grey Pebbles Enamel Shapes next to the rock at the base of the card
I hope you like my card for this challenge as much as I do. The Oceanfront stamp set is so easy to work with and with just a few layered pieces your card comes together.
Many thanks for visiting today. I hope you are able to make some time for creativity this week!