Hi there! Today I have been creating for the Global Design Team Colour Challenge.
The colour inspiration was gorgeous and I just wanted to head straight to the craft room to create with the beautiful colours. Colour Challenges are a great way of getting started with card making. I look at all my stamp sets to see what may work with the challenge colours. I find that work well for me.
Here is my card using just dies to create with. I love creating this way and challenge myself to just use dies. The Pierced Bloom Dies are so detailed they are perfect just as they are with the gorgeous stitching. And the Amazing Thanks Dies are also so versatile and the bold sentiments are lovely to work with. They were one of the first things on my wish list from the new Mini Catalogue.
- Start with a Basic White card base Measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Adhere this layer to the card front using Dimensionals
- Die cut all the flowers and leaves using Polished Pink, Pool Party, Pale Papaya and Basic White card stock. Adhere these elements using Dimensionls and Glue dots to the front of the card
- Die cut the sentiment from Basic Black card stock and adhere using glue to the centre of the card
- Adhere three of the Black Classic Matte Dots around the bloom
Many thanks for stopping by today. I really love the Global Design Project team for their inspiration and it has been great to create then blog for this challenge. I would encourage you to join in on the fun sometime soon too!