Welcome to my post for the stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
The theme for this month is the Occasions Catalogue!
I have decided to create a project using products that I have not yet used. I am not holding face to face classes at the moment so I have many items not used as I normally would. I have a lot of Designer Series Paper that has not been used. Today my card is created with mainly Country Club DSP. A fantastic masculine pack of paper that is perfect for the golfer or other men in your life. Please see the image below for this fantastic DSP which includes the image of the golfer that I coloured with watercolour pencils for this project! You can create projects with this DSP that do not require a lot of stamping. Just stamp the sentiment!!
Here is my creation for this challenge!
- Start with a Garden Green card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut another piece of Garden Green card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm.
- Cut a piece of the DSP to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm and glue to the Garden Green matt layer.
- Cut the golfer image out of the DSP My image measures 8.6cm x 7.4cm.
- Colour this image in with your watercolour pencils. I have used Basic Black, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock to measure 9cm x7.8cm.
- Glue the watercolored piece to the Night of Navy matt layer.
- Stamp the sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings in Night of Navy ink in a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock and trim it with your Paper Trimmer and scissors to create a banner.
- Glue this to the bottom right on the DSP layer.
- Pop the DSP layers up on top go the Garden Green card base using Dimensionals.
- Pop the golfer image layer up on top of the DSP using dimensionals as shown in my image.
Make sure that you head over to Mikaela Titheridge's blog to see what she has created for this challenge. Mikaela always has beautiful creations to share!
Click on the next button!
Make sure you check out the amazing bargains currently available on the Clearance Rack and also the Retiring products in the “Last Chance” section of my online store. Click here to have a look at the products on offer!
Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate you!
Take care of yourself, your family, friends and community