Hello and welcome to my blog post for Social Stamping!
The theme for todays blog host is Rainbows 🌈
This is the perfect time to be putting some bright happy colours out there.
We had a heavy storm yesterday and there was a beautiful rainbow after. I didn't get any photos as I was busy looking at its beauty.
I have made my Rainbow card using the "Seriously The Best" stamp set. I have used blues for the card base to keep the card neutral so that I can send it to anyone to thank them. I resisted the urge to place flowers or a little heart on my card. But something you can do if you are recreating this card.
- Cut a card base out of Pacific Point to measure 21cm x 19.2cm. Scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock to measure 18.8cm x 10cm.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White to measure 9.7cm x 18.5cm.
- Place the Thanks sentiment stamp on your Stamparatus and stamp the sentiment in each of the rainbow colours listed below. To align the sentiment start at the top and then just lift the Stamparatus plate up and move it down one place. Cleaning the stamp after stamping each sentiment.
- Glue the sentiment layer to the Coastal Cabana layer and then glue those layers to the card base.
- On a piece of Basic Black card stock measuring 10cm x 2cm stamp the smaller sentiment in Versamark™ink. Make sure you rub the card stock with the Embossing Buddy beforehand. Sprinkle with the White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the heat tool.
- Trim the sentiment with your Paper Trimmer and place it on the card using mini Dimensionals to pop it up.
Please make sure that you head over to Odette Kermode for her Rainbow creation!
You can check out the full list of participants here on Kelly Kent's post . Thanks to Kelly for the invitation to participate in this way and keep us creating and connecting at this time of social isolation!
Thanks for visiting today! I hope you are enjoying an Easter like no other! It is a difficult time to be separated from our family and friends....but very necessary! Make sure that you take care of yourself and others.