Hello and welcome to my post for the Social Stamping Blog Host!
Thanks again to the amazing Kelly Kent for organising this Blog Host and keeping us feeling connected through creativity!
This Blog Host's theme is ThankYou!
Thanking people and showing them how grateful you are is a great way to practise gratitude. I believe you get as much out of creating a Thank You card as the person who receives it.
I have used the brand new Ornate Style Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle to create my Thank You Card
- Start with a Whisper White Card Base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm. Scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10.5cm x 14.9cm and use one of the Ornate Layers Dies to create a detailed edge matt for my project.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White to 10cm x 14.5 cm and use one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies to create a Night of Navy matt.
- Rub this Night of Navy layer with the Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp the large floral image in Versamark™ ink in the centre. Sprinkle the White Stampin' Emboss Powder on top and set with the heat tool.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock to 12cm x 2.5cm. Rub with Embossing Buddy and stamp the Thank You sentiment from Ornate Thanks in Versamark™ink. Sprinkle the White Stampin' Emboss Powder on top and set with the heat tool.
- Die cut sentiment with the stitched rectangle from the Ornate Layers Dies
- Cut another piece of Night of Navy card stock to measure 10cm x 2.5 cm. Glue the sentiment layer to this layer.
- Glue the Floral Image layer to the Whisper White Ornate matt layer.
- Glue the sentiment layers to the top of the Night of Navy floral layer.
- Pop those glued layers up on top of the Whisper White card base using dimensionals.
I hope you lie my Navy and White card. I particularly love this colour combination!
Next up is the lovely and very talented Peta Stephen!
Make sure you head over to her post for a gorgeous Thank You creation!
Thank you for stopping by today. Make sure you hop around to see everyone's creations!
You can get the full list of the participants by clicking on on Kelly's blog link below!
I wish you well as we all take our part in caring for ourselves and others, at this time, wherever you may live in the world!
Take good care until next post!
Love your card, such a great contrast between Night of Navy and Whisper White <3 Cheers ShazReplyDelete
Navy and white is a favourite colour combination of mine too-classy card.ReplyDelete
Navy and white is such a classic combination and totally stunning for this card Leonie - I love it! Kelly xReplyDelete
Such a striking card in the blue and white. Love the die you used for the detailed edge tooReplyDelete
Such classic colours make this card stunning!ReplyDelete
your white embossed image looks so striking on the navy, beautifully finished Leonie, Thank You for sharing your beuatiful style with usReplyDelete
Night of Navy and White, a classic combination with a wonderful result xReplyDelete
Beautiful card Leonie, the white embossing on Night of Navy looks amazing.ReplyDelete
Oh I love the simplicity and elegance of the white on navy. Stunning in every way. Brilliant card.ReplyDelete
Navy and white together is classic and elegant - and your card is too!ReplyDelete