Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
This months theme is "It's Your Birthday"!
I have created my card using the Under My Umbrella Bundle, The Label Me Bold Stamp set, Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the pretty new Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder. I think the Embossing Folder complements the flowers from the Under My Umbrella stamp set.
- Start by cutting s Pool Party card base measuring 21cm x 14.9 cm. Score it and fold it in half.
- Then cut a Pool Party card stock matt measuring 10cm x 14.4 cm
- Then cut another Pool Party Piece to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm. Then run in through your Big Shot™ using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder - so pretty!
- Glue the Ornate Floral 3D Embossed layer to the matt layer then pop these glued layers up on the card base using dimensionals.
- Die cut using Whisper White card stock, the second largest Stitched So Sweetly die.
- Stamp the umbrella, flower and handle image in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock.
- Colour the flowers and the Umbrella using the Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends. Then the Leaves with the Pool Party Stampin' Blends. Punch out the Umbrella and Handle with the Umbrella Builder Punch. Fussy cut the flowers with your paper snips.
- Stamp the scribble image twice on the lower left hand side of you Stitched So Sweetly Whisper White card stock.
- Glue the handle to the Umbrella and pop this up on the scribble image using dimensionals. Pop the flowers at the top of left hand side of the umbrella.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using Stampin' Trimmer. Using mini dimensionals pop this up on the right hand side of the umbrella.
- Tie the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon in a small bow and secure to the handle of the umbrella using a glue dot rolled over in half.
- Pop the Stitched So Sweetly layer up on the Embossed Pool party layer using dimensionals.
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Make sure that you click the nest button to head over to Wendy Lee for her fantastic creation!
Please take care of yourself, your family, friends and community!
What a sweet and BEAUTIFUL card Miss Leonie!! Well done doll!!ReplyDelete
Thank you Dana!Delete
Beautiful card Leonie. That scribble works so well and the embossing folder is a must haveReplyDelete
Thank you Rochelle!Delete
I love your cardReplyDelete
Thank you Marita!Delete
I love your card Leoni! I NEED these dies! lol xReplyDelete
Thank you Kate! You will get a lot of use out of these dies!Delete
Beautiful! sad that I don't have this set. so pretty!ReplyDelete
This one is so sweet. Love it!ReplyDelete
Thank you Wendy!ReplyDelete
Such a beautiful card! I love the embossed background with the white mat on top. Lovely!ReplyDelete
This is stunning! LxReplyDelete
Beautiful card Leonie, TFSReplyDelete
So. very pretty. I love it xxReplyDelete