Hello and welcome to the 6th Blog Hop to Celebrate Bronwyn Eastley's 60th birthday.
This month we are featuring projects with a Tropical Holiday Theme.
Paradise Palms Bundle is the perfect stamp set for this months challenge. I settled on creating a tropical retirement card with the bundle.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cmx 14.9cm folded and scored in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Run this through the Cut & Emboss machine Using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder and glue this to the card base
- Cut a 10cm x 10cm piece of Basic White card stock. Use Blending Brushes to blend from Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay to Pacific Point ink on the card stock. Die cut using the 7.5cm circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Stamp the three palms in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink on the left hand side of the circle
- Use dimensionals to pop the blended ink layer to the card front
- On a piece of Basic Black card stock tamp the sentiment using Versamark™ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool
- Die cut using the 5.5cm x 2.2cm bannered die and then adhere to the right hand side of the circle using Dimensionals
- Place three of the green sequins from the For Everything Fancy Sequins around the palms using glue
Up next on this month's Blog hop is the very lovely and talented Julia Quinn.
Click the next button below to go to their blog post.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog post today.
I hope I have inspired you to be creative.