Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #129 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Monica Formosa.
What a beautiful image! Makes me want to travel to Italy.
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Starry Sky Designer Series Paper with the spots to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and glue this to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on Basic White card stock and die cut using the label from the Painted Labels Dies. Make sure that the sentiment is placed to the right side of the die cut piece.
- Cut a 10cm length of the Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon. Place this across the top third of the card front and secure with a Dimensional before securing the sentiment layer with Dimensionals. I frayed the ribbon
- Stamp the Party Puffin in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White card stock and colour the party hat spots with a Starry Sky Stampin' Blend and the feet and beak in a Mango Melody Stampin' Blend. Fussy cut and adhere to the left hand side of the sentiment layer using Dimensionals
- Secure three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the Puffin - this is my Silver element for this project