Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #129 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Monica Formosa.
What a beautiful image! Makes me want to travel to Italy.
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
I love Starry Sky for its depth of colour! It really is such a special blue. I set about creating a birthday card that would work for boys and girls of all ages. The Party Puffins stamp set is such a fun set and so it needed to be used for this card.
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Starry Sky Designer Series Paper with the spots to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and glue this to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on Basic White card stock and die cut using the label from the Painted Labels Dies. Make sure that the sentiment is placed to the right side of the die cut piece.
- Cut a 10cm length of the Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon. Place this across the top third of the card front and secure with a Dimensional before securing the sentiment layer with Dimensionals. I frayed the ribbon
- Stamp the Party Puffin in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White card stock and colour the party hat spots with a Starry Sky Stampin' Blend and the feet and beak in a Mango Melody Stampin' Blend. Fussy cut and adhere to the left hand side of the sentiment layer using Dimensionals
- Secure three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the Puffin - this is my Silver element for this project
Many thanks for stopping by today. I hope that I have inspired you to be creative today.
such a cutie Leonie! Oh and the card is pretty cute too! ;-)ReplyDelete