Hello and welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop for September.
Each month a wonderful creative group of friends get together from all over the world and create to a common theme. Below is an image showing where we all live across the globe. I am from NSW on the south east coast of Australia.
- Start with a Smokey Slate card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Smokey Slate card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and run this through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere this to the card font using glue
- Die cut the window frame and insert from Basic White card stock and set aside
- Cur a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 2 1/2" x 5". Using Blending Brushes create a sky with Balmy Blue ink and the mountain and foreground with Evening Evergreen and Garden Green ink
- Cut some masking Paper into the shape of the horizon that you would like. I wanted the mountain in the background. Adhere this to the blended ink piece of card stock and blend the greens to create the mountain or horizon
- Stamp the trees in the foreground with Evening Evergreen ink
- Glue the window pieces to the top of the blended scene. Trim the excess card stock from around the window edges. Pop this all up on Dimensionals and adhere to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on Smokey Slate card stock and use snips to trim and Dimensionals to adhere to the right hand side of the window