Hello and welcome to the August Stampers Showcase Blog Hop. This month we are showcasing products from Fall Sale-a-bration! There is still time if you haven't taken advantage of the products available during Sale-a-bration!
For this project I have used two different Sale-a-bration! products together to create a Fall masculine card.
- Start with a Soft Suede card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the Tree Designer Series Paper from the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper to measure 14.3cm x 10cm in landscape position
- Run two 15cm lengths of the Crumb Cake Twine around the centre of the DSP and secure at the back using Tear n' Tape. Tie a 8cm piece of twine in a knot on the right hand side
- Glue the DSP layer to the card base
- Stamp the Fox in Soft Suede ink on Basic White card stock then die cut using the 10cm x 6.5cm Deckled Rectangle. Colour the Fox in using Soft Suede and Old Olive Stampin' Blends
- Pop the Fox layer up one the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake card stock and trim both ends on an angle using paper snips ( I used a sentiment from Campology stamp set but any sentiment would work)
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede card stock to the exact shape of the sentiment layer. Glue this to the bottom of the sentiment layer and then pop up on Dimensionals and adhere to the bottom right of the fox layer
Make sure you click on the link below to hop to the next participants post for more Sale-a-bration! inspiration.