Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #130 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Lou Kitzelman. What a beautiful colourful image!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
I have used the awash in beauty suite for my card this challenge. I have made the card in imperial as this suits the lattice die.
- Start with a Granny Apple Green card base measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"score and fold in half
- Die cut the lattice die in Basic White card stock
- Cut the Granny Apple Green piece of Designer Series Paper to fit behind the lattice and glue together
- Tie a double length of the linen thread around the lattice layer securing at the back with Tear n' Tape then glue this layer to the card front to the card front
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the two flower heads in Highland Heather, The two Stems and two leaves in Granny Apple Green and the two sprigs in Blackberry Bliss. Die cut using the coordinating dies
- Die cut two of the smaller sprigs in Vellum
- Using the Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker place dots in the centre of the largest bloom
- Adhere the blooms, leaves, sprigs and stems using glue and Dimensionals to the card front
- Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark™ ink on a piece of Night of Navy card stock . Sprinkle while white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut using the Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Tie a lengthy of the Linen Thread around two fingers five times and create a bow. Secure this to the card front using a Glue Dot™
Post a Comment