Hello and welcome to the September Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
This month we are making masculine projects. I know I never have enough masculine cards in my stash. I have been busy lately though, making some lovely cards for all the men in my life.
I settled on creating with the fabulous He's The Man Suite for my card. The die cut masculine elements are so easy and fun to create with. There are varied elements to suit the man you are creating for....BBQ's, Kombi Vans, Vintage Cars, Beer Glasses, Tools and more!!
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Sahara Sand card stock to measure 14.3cm x 10cm
- Die cut two of the diamond shaped elements from the All That Dies in Sahara Sand card stock and glue to the top left and bottom right of Sahara Sand matt layer and then glue this layer to the card front
- Cut a 9cm x 6.5cm piece of the diagonally striped Designer Series paper and glue it to the centre of the card front in a diagonal position. glue the two Early Espresso corner elements on the top right and bottom left of the DSP piece
- Glue the torn page element on top of the DSP layer an angle as in image above
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the car and the banner sentiment to the card front as in images
- Glue a 5cm length of the Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim to the bottom left of the car and banner the ends
Such a simple card to put together with such a nice result. I really love all these elements in the suite. It is very easy to make a card.
Please click on the link below to head to the next blog hop for more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You are appreciated!