Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #128 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Lou Kitzelman. What a stunning image!
- Start with a Petal Pink card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the Petal Pink check from the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper to measure 9.6cm x 13.9cm and adhere to the Basic White layer with glue. Then adhere the card base using DImensionals
- Cut a 10cm x 6.5cm stitched rectangle in Basic White card stock. Adhere this to the check layer using Dimensionals
- Stamp the floral image in Crumb Cake ink on Basic White card stock. Colour using the So Saffron, Petal Pink and Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Markers. Colour the smaller flowers using the Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker. Fussy cut this image
- Punch out a Crumb Cake jar. Run it through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Timeworn Texture Embossing Folder. Tie a 15cm length of Linen Thread around the top of the jar before angering it to the bottom left of the Basic White Stitched Rectangle using Dimensionals. Then use dimensionals to adhere the flowers to the top of the jar
- Stamp the sentiment in Blushing Bride ink on Petal Pink card stock. Die cut using the Die from the die from the Harvest Dies. Create a smaller length by moving the die along after cutting the first time. Then adhere to the bottom of the jar as in image below