hello and welcome to another fun Blog Hop to celebrate Bronwyn Eastley's Birthday!
This month, for our 5th challenge, we are featuring Fancy Folds.
For this project I wanted to create a card using the stunning Wonderful World Bundle which is a free item during Sale a Bration! until the end of August.
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored at 5.25cm and 10.5cm. Then close the card and burnish along the centre fold and then fold the card front back on itself
- Cut a piece of the detailed DSP to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and glue to the inside of the carton the right hand side
- Cut two pieces of the leaf patterned DSP to measure14.3cm x 4.2cm and adhere these two pieces to the left hand side of the inside of the card
- Cut two pieces of Starry Sky card stock to measure 6cm x 9.5cm
- Cut two Basic White pieces of card stock with the Deckled Rectangles that will fit into the Starry Sky cut pieces
- Stamp the floral image in Starry Sky and Old Olive ink on one Basic White piece and the sentiment and leaf on the other piece
- Glue the stamped pieces to the Starry Sky pieces and then glue to the card. One to the inside right and the other to the folded back piece on the left of the inside as in image below so that when the card is closed the two are aligned and the front covers the one behind
- Secure a Brushed Brass Butterfly to the top left of the floral image on front of the card