Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #127 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Bronwyn Eastley.
What a beautiful image!
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
I chose the True Beaty Bundle for my card for this challenge and have used the lattice die as a mask for my background to give a softer look to the card.
- Start with a Daffodil Delight card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Orchid Oasis card stock to measure 12.5cm x9cm
- Using the 12cm x 8.5cm Deckled Rectangle Die cut a piece of Basic White card stock
- Die cut the Lattice in a piece of card stock and use as a mask to colour a central portion of the background. Use a Blending Brush and a small amount of Orchid Oasis ink and blend until you get your desired depth of colour
- Glue the Orchid Oasis layer to the Daffodil card base on an angle. Then Glue the Orchid Oasis Blended layer on an angle above the Orchid Oasis card stock layer as in image above
- On Basic White card stock stamp two of the blooms in Orchid Oasis ink, three of the duo of leaves in Pear Pizazz ink. Then using your Samparatus stamp two of the floral sprays in Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight ink. You can achieve this by using Stampin' Write Markers direct to the area of the stamp you want the colour then stamping with Stamparatus. You can achieve the same with an acrylic block using markers direct to stamp
- Adhere the layers of the blooms and leaves to the front of the card using Dimensionals
- Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark™ ink on Basic Black card stock after using the Embossing Buddy from the Embossing Additions Tool Kit. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Die cut using the die from the Seasonal Labels Dies
- Tie a 20cm length of Basic White Twine into a double bow and adhere using a Glue Dot™ to the back of the sentiment. Adhere the sentiment using Dimensionals to the left of the blooms
Many thanks for stopping by today. I do hope you join our Colour Inspiration Challenges Facebook group even if it is only for inspiration. The crew are the loveliest group of ladies and are sure to inspire you with their beautiful projects.
Have a great week!