Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I made this fun card with the Window Wishes Bundle.
The window dies are very sweet and perfect for any time of year. I have used the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder on the card stock behind the window to make it look more like glass.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cmm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a striped piece of the Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper to measure 10cm x 14.3cm then glue it to the card front
- Die cut the window out of Basic White card stock
- Cut a 8cm x 12cm piece of Pool Party card stock and run it through your Cut n' Emboss machine with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder then cut and glue behind the window. Then adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the wreath in Garden Green ink on Basic White card stock. Die cut with the coordinating die
- Die cut the bow from Real Red card stock. Glue to the base of the wreath
- Use dimensionals to adhere the wreath to the front of the window
- Cut a 7cm x 1cm length of Basic Black card stock. Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Snip the ends on an angle and glue to the card front
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope I have inspired you!