Hello and welcome to another Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
This month we are creating a project using the sketch below using products from the July to December Mini Catalogue. It is a beautiful layout with lots of detail.
I have teamed the Merriest Moments stamp set with the stunning Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper for my card. The DSP is stunning for Christmas projects. I love the combination of greens in this paper along with the beautiful Poinsettia images.
- Start with an Evening Evergreen card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Evening Evergreen card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm for the matt layer
- Cut a 10cm x 10cm piece of the Green detailed DSP with the white outlined leaves and glue this to the centre of the card matt layer
- Cut a 12cm length of the Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon and adhere across the centre of the DSP
- Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock to measure 11.5cm x 5cm. Adhere over the top of the DSP 1cm from the top and 1cm from the edge of the DSP with glue
- Cut a 14cm x 3.5cm piece of the Real Red DSP. Banner at the end and adhere to the top of the Evening Evergtreen Matt layer and in the centre of the Evening Evergreen piece using glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening evergreen ink and die cut using the 7.5cm stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card front on top of the bannered piece using Dimensionals
- Fussy cut the Poinsettia from the DSP and adhere to the bottom right of the sentiment layer using DImensionals
- Secure three green Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins to the DSP layer
I could have added more of the layers as in the sketch but felt it would detract from the Poinsettia.
The DSP really makes this card sing and I love using DSP from one packet to make card making simple.
Makes sure you head to the next button below to continue the Blog Hop.
I am sure that you will love all the teams take on this sketch challenge.