Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #125 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Cheryl Miller. What a beautiful image!
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Die cut a Basic White piece card stock using the Deckled Rectangle 6.5cm x 10cm. Use Pacific Point ink and a Blending Brush to colour the rectangle. Then drop a few droplets of water over the top half and leave to dry
- Stamp the Hippo in Basic Gray ink on Basic White card stock then colour in using the Basic Gray water colour pencil and water painter. Then die cut the Hippo
- Die cut three flowers from Sweet Sorbet card stock
- Die cut the tub from Basic Gray card stock
- Die cut the goggles and snorkel from the Starry Sky card stock
- Die cut the water splashes from Basic White card stock
- Glue the Pacific Point layer too the card base
- Glue the Hippo to the card base then use Dimensionals to adhere the tub in front of the Hippo. Use Puff Paint along the top of the tub and make it puff using the heat tool
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut using a circle die. Adhere to the right hand side of the card
- Glue the flowers, water splashes, snorkel and goggles to the card front as above or however you choose
Many thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are finding time to create this week.