Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #125 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Cheryl Miller. What a beautiful image!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
The Hippest Hippos stamp set and the Hippo Dies are both available
during Sale-a-bration until the end of August. I had a lot of fun creating with these adorable productsD. to create this sweet card. The Puff Paint is perfect for creating bubble bath foam!!
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Die cut a Basic White piece card stock using the Deckled Rectangle 6.5cm x 10cm. Use Pacific Point ink and a Blending Brush to colour the rectangle. Then drop a few droplets of water over the top half and leave to dry
- Stamp the Hippo in Basic Gray ink on Basic White card stock then colour in using the Basic Gray water colour pencil and water painter. Then die cut the Hippo
- Die cut three flowers from Sweet Sorbet card stock
- Die cut the tub from Basic Gray card stock
- Die cut the goggles and snorkel from the Starry Sky card stock
- Die cut the water splashes from Basic White card stock
- Glue the Pacific Point layer too the card base
- Glue the Hippo to the card base then use Dimensionals to adhere the tub in front of the Hippo. Use Puff Paint along the top of the tub and make it puff using the heat tool
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut using a circle die. Adhere to the right hand side of the card
- Glue the flowers, water splashes, snorkel and goggles to the card front as above or however you choose
Many thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are finding time to create this week.
Post a Comment