Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #126 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Denita Wright -Smee. What a beautiful image!
- Start with a Soft Suede card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Soft Suede card stock to measure 10cmx 14.3cm
- Cut a piece Of Basic White Card stock to measure 9.6cm x 13.9cm. Run this through your Cut & Emboss machine using the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Then glue too the Soft Sueded layer piece. Add Dimensionals to the bottom and adhere to the card front
- Die cut the Hexagonal pieces of card stock. Two of each colour and three of the Soft Suede pieces
- Stamp the flowers from the Alphabest stamp set on one of the Soft Suede die cut pieces
- Adhere all the pieces as shown in the image below. Place the stamped Soft Suede top of the other in the top row and adhere with Dimensionals
- Stamp the Thank you sentiment from the Natures Harvest stamp set ink Soft Suede ink on a piece of Basic White card stock then die cut with the rectangular die from the Beautiful Shapes Dies and adhere to the bottom left of the hexagons using DImensionals
- Secure a Brushed Brass Butterfly to the left top corner of the stamped Soft Suede hexagon