Hello and welcome to the Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop for July.
This month we are creating with a colour challenge for Christmas in July. We had the choice of two different colour palettes. I have gone with the beachy Christmas colours as I live in the Southern Hemisphere. Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Petal Pink. As you hop around I am sure that you will discover the other colour palette and I cannot wait to see everyones projects for this challenge.
Here is my Christmas card using the colour palette above. I have used the Trees for Sale stamp set with the Tree Lot Dies. The dies are available for free as part of Sale-a-bration at the present until the end of August.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay to measure 12.6cm x 8.2cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 12.3cm x 7.9cm
- On the Basic White piece of card stock stamp the string of lights in Petal Pink ink on the top left hand side. Then stamp one of the trees in Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay ink in the centre
- On scrap Basic White card stock stamp one large tree, two medium trees and two small trees in Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay. Use dimensionals to adhere the trees to the card front as in image above
- Die cut the Caravan in Petal Pink card stock. Colour a piece of Petal Pink card stock with the Petal Pink Blends then glue this to the back of the caravan so that the window and door window have a dark pink showing through. Use dimensionals to adhere to the card front
- Die cut the wreath in Bermuda Bay card stock and the sweet little bow in Petal Pink card stock. Glue the bow to the wreath and then glue to the caravan door
- Stamp the sentiment ink Bermuda Bay ink on Basic White card stock. Then fussy cut close to the letters. Adhere to the bottom right of the trees with dimensionals
- Adhere the Petal Pink Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems to the circles where the lights should be for the final touch
Up next on our Christmas in July Blog Hop is Aurélie Fabre.
Click on the next blog button to head on over to her blog post.
See all Blog Hop participants below
Thank you so much for stopping by today. You are appreciated!!