Hello and welcome to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for June.
This month we are excited to be sharing Fancy Fold Projects with you. I cannot wait to see what the Crew have created this month.
I love the Blessings of Home Bundle and wanted to use the beautiful coordinating Heart and Home Designer Series Paper before it retires at the end of this month.....just a few days before the January to June Mini Catalogue ends. I hope you have all your favourites purchased so you don't miss out!
I have chosen to use a bigger card front as I find that Fancy Fold cards of this nature look much better with a wider card.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 4 1/4 " x 11" scored at 5 1/2' and 2 3/4" and THEN fold in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White to measure 5 1/4" x4"
- Cut the Designer Series Paper to measure 5" x 3 3/4" and glue to the 5 1/4" x4" piece of Basic White card stock. Then glue this to the bottom half of the 2 3/4 fold and the bottom half of the DSP layer
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 2" x 4"
- Cut a piece of the DSP to measure 1 3/4"x 3 3/4". Glue the to the piece above
- Cut a 4 1/2" piece of the Denim Ribbon and secure around these layers. Use Glue Dots to secure at back
- Stamp the Thank You Sentiment in Night of Navy on Basic White card stock and Die cut using the banner shape. Adhere to the top of the ribbon layer using Dimensionals. Then adhere it to the bottom of the card inside using Dimensionals
- Stamp the other sentient on Basic White card stock in Night of Navy ink and Die cut using a stitched circle
- Stamp the floral image in Stazon™Ink on a piece of the Basic White card stock. Colour with Melon Mambo, Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Granny Apple Green Watercolour Pencils and a Water Painter. Die cut this and adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Cut a 25cm length of Denim Ribbon and layer it behind the sentiment circle. Then use Dimensionals to secure it and the sentiment circle to the front of the card
Keep hopping on our Fancy Fold blog hop!
You can see all the participants links below. Make sure that you check them all out by clicking on the next blog button below!
SO pretty. I LOVE the colors!!ReplyDelete
Very pretty Leonie! It is one of my favorite sets as well and it looks great on the bigger-style fun fold.ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card Leonie, love this pretty stamp set xReplyDelete