Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #123 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Lou Kitzelman. What a gorgeous image!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
- Start with an Evening Evergreen card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Evening Evergreen card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Run this through your Cut & Emboss Machine using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. The glue this to your card front
- Die cut a Deckled Edge Rectangle that measures 6.5cm x 10cm in Basic White card stock
- Stamp The floral image from the Hand Penned Petals in Evening Evergreen ink on Basic White card stock. Fill the flowers by stamping them in Blushing Bride ink and the leaves in Soft Succulent ink. Die cut with the coordinating die
- Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink on the bottom right hand side of the Deckled Rectangle. Adhere this to the card base using Dimensionals
- Adhere the floral spray using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Soft Succulent Opal Rounds around the bloom