Hello and welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop.
Each month a group of crafty friends get together to create with a theme in mind from all over the world. Below is an image of where we all come from on the globe.
This months theme is Let's Hear it for the Boys!
I have used the fun He's the Man suite for my card. I have used the gorgeous DSP and die cut pieces for my card. This DSP contains 2 each of 5 double sided sheets of paper plus 2 sheets of die cut pieces. Perfect for those fun masculine or outdoor themed cards.
- Start with a Early Espresso card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the piece of Early Espresso measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- Cut the piece of DSP to measure 9.7cm x 14cm in portrait position. Then cut this piece at the 5.5cm mark making sure the bigger piece of the paper has the tent and caravan imagery in portrait position. Glue both halves to the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of Early Espresso
- Cut a 12cm piece of Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim and place it around he centre of the DSP and secure it at the cack using Tear n' Tape.
- Cut a 4cm piece of Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim banner the end and fold it over and under the trim going across on the left hand side and secure it with Glue Dots
- Glue these layers to the card front
- Die cut the DSP circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Adhere the Van and the tree from the DSP Die Cut Sheet using Dimensionals for the Van and Glue for the tree behind, to the Stitched Circle
- Pop the Stitched Circle up on Dimensionals and adhere to the card front
- Use the die cut sentiment form the DSP Die Cut Sheet and adhere it to the bottom of the card using Dimensionals
- Secure three Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to the card front. I placed a large one on the top of the folded over faux suede trim and a larger and smaller dot to the top of right of the card