This months theme is Inky Blues as Blue is Bronwyn’s favourite colour.
For my card I have teamed the beautiful Cottage Rose Bundle with the fun Stylish Shapes Dies.
Can you guess which blue ink I have chosen to create my card with?
Starry Sky - it is such a rich and beautiful blue!
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Stamp the flowers and leaves from the Cottage Rose stamp set in Versamark™ Ink all over the piece of Basic White card stock. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Then use Starry Sky ink and a Blending Brush to colour the whole piece of Basic White card stock. Glue this to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on a piece of Basic White card stock. Die cut using a stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Die cut one banner in Basic White card stock from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Cut this in half and secure to both to the back of the sentiment circle
- Die cut two flowers and one leaf from the Cottage Flowers Dies in Basic White card stock
- Secure the leaf and flower to the bottom left of the card front then secure the sentiment layer to the card front using Dimensionals