Hello and welcome to my blog post for Bron's 60th Birthday Blog Hop.
We're a group of stamping friends that are celebrating Bron's 60th Birthday in 2022 with six blog hops, over six months, with six fun themes! We have an inspiration pic for tonight's hop - see below.
I am so excited to be celebrating Bronwyn's milestone birthday for 2022 this way. You will love all the projects we have in store for you with some wonderful themes.
This months challenge Bronwyn Challenged us to create a project from the Addinktive Designs Blog Header image. How beautiful is this image. It takes you to a wonderful, relaxing and calm place!
I decided to create with the On The Horizon Bundle from the Mini Catalogue
I needed a special card to give to a friend who is moving interstate soon. It is a new beginning for her and I felt the sentiment and images conveyed my wish for happiness for her as she starts a new life.
I have taken the colours of the inspiration photo and used them for my card.
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the full piece of Fluid 100 watercolour paper in half. It should measure 9cm x 12.7cm or 5" x 3 1/2"
- Wet the top part of the Fluid 100 paper with your Water Painter then Paint the Blushing Bride ink lightly across the top. allow to dry before proceeding to wet the bottom half and paint with Sahara Sand ink allowing to dry again before proceeding
- Stamp the trees, birds and grass in Sahara Sand Ink
- Paint another small piece of Fluid 100 per with Smokey Slate ink as above. Then die cut the fences once it is dry. Adhere the fences to the card front as in image with glue
- Use Stampin Seal+ to adhere the stamped layer to the card front making sure you have applied enough tape to make the layer sit flat.
- Stamp the sentiment in a piece of Fluid 100 paper in Early Espresso ink then use your water painter so spread the ink around. Use Paper Snips to trim into a rectangle and adhere to the left of the card using Dimensionals
Many thanks to Bronwyn for her kind invitation to celebrate her birthday with this fun blog hop.
Next up is the talented Andrea Sargent with her take on this fun inspiration image.
Click on the next button below to head to Andrea’s blog post!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONWYN!
Have a great week