Hello and welcome to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for March 2022!
This month the crew have been busy creating projects with Thanks and Gratitude as the theme. I love to send Thank You cards and can never have enough in my "ready to go" stash.
I wanted to use some of my favourite retiring product for this challenge as well. I have chosen Bumblebee as my base colour. I am sad to see this happy colour retire. I have created my card using the beautiful Flowing Flowers stamp set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Both favourite retiring products.
- Start with a Bumblebee card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Bumblebee Designer Series Paper to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a 12cm length of the Bumblebee Gingham Trim and adhere it to the lower half of the DSP securing at the back with Glue Dots or Tear n' Tape. Glue this to the card base
- Die cut a Stitched So Sweetly rectangle from Basic White card stock
- Stamp the leaves in Just Jade ink on the twice. Once on the top left and then in the middle at the bottom. Adhere this layer to the centre f the card using Dimensionals
- Stamp the larger flower in Bumblebee then Magenta Madness on Basic White card stock. Fussy cut both out then adhere to the top layer using DImensionals
- On basic Black card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Fussy cut close to the sentiment letters. Adhere to the card front using DImensionals
- Tie a 10cm length of the Bumblebee Gingham Trim to the right hand side of the sentiment
- Secure five of the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front as in image or however you would like
Many thanks for visiting today. Make sure that you check out all the crews Thanks and Gratitude projects following the links below. Have a great week!